April 12, 2011
Buying real estate can be an intimidating process.
It’s intimidating because it’s a significant life event in which most of us have little experience. But buying real estate does not have to be an anxiety ridden experience. In fact, it can be just the opposite. The key is planning and preparation. Fortunately, for current potential Buyers, the real estate market is allowing time for both planning and preparation.
So… with reference to our local market, here is a condensed but functional plan and check list to insure a pleasing purchase.
1) Spend time online. Educate yourself about the market.
2) Continually refine and prioritize your interests.
3) Make a list of potential properties.
4) Continually refine that list.
5) Contact an agent early in the process.
6) Communicate with your agent about your interests and share your property list.
7) Ask your agent to refine and enhance your list.
8) Schedule a tour of selected properties.
9) Select a property of choice.
10) Make an offer & successfully close the purchase with the help of your agent.
Repeat the process, if necessary.
Please let me know if you have any questions about the buying process. I am happy to assist with your plan to purchase.
You’ll (forever) love it when your plan comes together.